The Ho family has been in casino operation in Macau for more than four decades and laid the foundations for today’s world-leading Macau casino market. Our founder brought the expertise of her family to revolutionize the industry by developing one of the world's first live dealer software. To maintain the highest business standards, all dealers from our Philippine-based studio are trained by Macau land-based professionals. For more than 15 years we keep perfecting our software to offer the most advanced and reliable product for users.
- Separate handling and storage of the casino platform and player data ensures no potential player data leakage.
- A dedicated team of experts monitors suspicious player transactions on a 24/7 basis, thereby enhancing an operator’s real-time grasp over business operations.
- HoGaming’s risk management team is comprised of professionals with years of experience working in Macau’s casino operations.
- The team provides unmatched expertise in designing table bet limits that safeguard operator’s profitability against potential cross-betting activities.
- Bet limits can be defined and customised on a per-table and / or per-game basis.
- Operators can freely select specific combinations of live dealer and / or casino games. Transactions can be handled in a single-wallet / double wallet manner.
2006 — FLASH live dealer casino software was officially launched. No downloadable / installable client versions was available.
2009 — Downloadable version software released catered for for players accessing from regions with lower internet bandwidth capabilities. HoGaming cared for each player's needs.
2015 — With the rapid development of mobile games, the Android version live dealer casino software was released.
May 2016 — HTML5 version software was also released, strengthening cross-channel access for players to enjoy our casino games on mobile devices across both iOS and Android operating systems.
Nov 2016 — To cater for the rapid expansion and increasing needs of the market, HG promotes fresh player experience with the launch of the “Grand” studio.